Why take Liquid Vitamins vs. Pill Vitamins?
- Liquid Supplements have an absorption rate that is up to 10 times higher than a pill form. your body simply has a harder time digesting pills. pills also contain unwanted ingredients added in the order to bind the pill together. Fillers and binding agents used in forming a pill can actually hinder the absorption rate.
- The greater bio-availability translates into two things:
- You get more of the nutrient you need so you benefit more.
- You may also fine that you benefit faster.
- Patients often report positive results within a few weeks with liquid vitamins compared to the two months or so reported by users of pill vitamins.