Dr. Dallas George and his wife, Lindsey, moved to Southern California, where he had been accepted into the Chiropractic program at Southern California University of Health Sciences. He earned his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree at the University, and then his family returned to Utah to begin working alongside his father, Dr. Dan George, at their practice in Bountiful.
Dr. Dallas, as his patients affectionately call him, has been professionally practicing since 2008. He has advanced certification from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego in whiplash injuries. During his time in California, he received additional schooling on treatment of extremity injuries. He is certified in Graston technique and Kinesio Taping. He uses a diversified chiropractic technique, and focuses on educating his patients about maintaining good health habits.
Dr. Dallas and his wife have four beautiful children, ages 12 to 6 years old. In his spare time, he enjoys coaching comp baseball DC Demons Red, fly-fishing, hunting, back-country snowmobiling, and serving his community.
- Southern California University of Health Sciences 2008
- Weber State University 2004
- Woods Cross High School 2000
- Board Certified Chiropractic Physician - NBCE
- Licensed Chiropractic Physician - State of Utah, DOPL
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- Utah Chiropractic Phyicians Association
- Delta Tau Alpha - International Fraternity of the Healing Arts